Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Rooms is always looking for experienced and qualified candidates to help us deliver an “elite” level of emergency care.
CURRENT FACILITY LOCATIONS:
- Rice Village – Houston, TX
- League City, TX
- North Central – San Antonio, TX
- Bandera Road – San Antonio, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- Coppell, TX
- Mansfield, TX
- Frisco, TX (Opening Fall 2014)
EM Staff Physician
Elite Care Emergency Centers offers a unique opportunity for emergency medical physicians to invest in their future with ownership in a rapidly expanding democratic organization owned and managed by ED physicians.
Generous guaranteed hourly salary + profit sharing
Paid malpractice insurance + tail coverage, paid medical/dental insurance (vision available), CME allowance, 401K
Elite Care Exclusive Physician Benefits:
- Fully democratic organization
- Ownership opportunities
- Profit sharing
- Generous spending accounts
- Full administrative support, including scheduling, billing and risk management provided
- Freedom from traditional hospital imposed constraints
- State-of-the-art physician-designed emergency centers
- Patient-centered environment
Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill or injured. Advises patients on health maintenance and disease prevention, and provides explanation of follow up discharge instructions.
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in hospital based emergency department required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Texas RN License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS or ENPC, TNCC, NIH Stroke scale certification are all requirements
Associate Administrator / Clinical RN
Position responsible for managing and supervising department, providing leadership to department, and ensuring positive physician/staff relations; responsible for providing direction and support for patient care area(s). Assure the delivery of quality patient care. Responsible for planning, implementing, review and controlling the budget and staffing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Current State of Texas RN license/permit to practice professional nursing
- Five or more years experience in Emergency Center setting
- Professional certification in clinical area or management
Radiology Technician (X-Ray & CT)
- High school graduate
- Completed accredited radiology education program
- Must have prior experience in hospital based or imaging center
- ARRT (R) (CT)
- Current State licensure from the Texas department of State health services
Paramedic (EMT-P) – Emergency Center
The EMT-P at Elite Care Emergency Center cares for all patients including neonates, infants, children, adults and geriatrics. The EMT-P will strive to provide proficient, competent care while maintaining the patient’s sense of comfort and dignity.
- Active employment with ambulance and/or 911 Service
- Successful completion of clinical orientation with proven capabilities in skill, knowledge base and vision of Elite Care Emergency Center
- Certification of Emergency medical Technician Paramedic license with BLS, ACLS and PALS
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Certification
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Age-specific care of the emergency patient, understanding of family dynamics and appropriate interaction and clinical competencies in abnormal lab or test values, medications and interactions
- Maintains skill level by continuing education, collaborative training with co-workers and physicians and annual check-offs.
Position responsible all phases of maintenance duties in the repair, alteration of buildings, equipment facilities and operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Maintenance Electrician License
- Three to Five years experience in general building maintenance functions
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.