Understanding Your ER Bill
Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Room is a full-service ER, providing the same services as a traditional hospital ER, but without the wait. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality emergency care to the communities we serve—and our support doesn’t end after you’re treated.
Health insurance bills and claims can be very confusing. We are here to help you understand the billing process and to assist you in correcting any errors made by your insurance company. Elite Care is committed to assisting you with any issues that may arise from your insurance carrier regarding the services that you receive.
- Emergency services are to be paid based on your in-network coverage, regardless of Elite Care’s relationship with your insurance provider.
- If your insurance company incorrectly processed your claim as out-of-network, contact our billing department. We will work with you to file an appeal.
- The appeals process takes time, but it should be initiated as soon as you discover a problem. If an issue arises, contact us immediately to understand how the claim was processed; we will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
If you are a Rice Village Elite Care patient, please call:
If you were seen at another Elite Care facility, please call:
(281) 363-3156 or (800) 456-1362
We do not accept Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare at this time.
Pursuant to Senate Bill 425, the following information is for your information:
(1) This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
(2) This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee;
(3) This facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may not be a participating provider in your health benefit plan provider network; and
(4) The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to you.
Online Bill Pay